Sweet and Sour Pork Noodles
4 servings, ready in 30 minutes
Enjoy this quick & easy Sweet and Sour Pork Noodles recipe from the SPLENDA® Brand. This simple, make ahead recipe is made in just a few steps! Try it now with SPLENDA® Low Calorie Sweetener, Granulated!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Put the corn flour in a medium bowl. Whisk in enough of the reserved pineapple juice to make a smooth paste. Whisk in the remaining pineapple juice, tomato sauce, vinegar and SPLENDA® Granulated. Set aside.
Put the noodles in a medium heatproof bowl and pour over enough boiling water to cover. Set aside for 5 minutes. Drain noodles. Set aside.
Brush a large wok with ¼ teaspoon of the oil. Heat over high heat. Add half the pork and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until pork is almost cooked. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with another ¼ teaspoon of oil and the remaining pork. Transfer to the plate.
Heat the remaining oil in the wok over high heat. Add the capsicum, corn and zucchini and stir-fry for 2 - 3 minutes or until almost tender. Add the drained pineapple, noodles, pork and sauce to the wok. Cook, tossing, for 2 - 3 minutes or until heated through.
Divide noodles between serving bowls. Top with coriander leaves, if using.
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 440g can pineapple pieces in natural juices, drained, juice reserved
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) salt-reduced tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp SPLENDA® Low Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 350g fresh Singapore noodles
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 500g lean pork fillet, trimmed of fat, cut into 1 cm thick slices
- 1 large red capsicum, cut into 2½ cm pieces
- 115g pkt baby corn, halved lengthways
- 3 zucchini, cut into 2½ cm chunks Fresh coriander leaves, to serve (optional)
|of which saturates||1.40g|